1. You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.
2. In a time of crisis, the peoples of the world must rush to get to know each other.
3. Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth.
Susan L. Taylor
4. The measure of a country’s greatness is its ability to retain compassion in time of crisis.
5. We’ve got to be judged by how we do in times of crisis.
6. These are the times that try men’s souls.
7. Crises brings the best in the best of us, and the worst in the worst of us.