- Pinterest And The Knot Will Stop Promoting Wedding in Plantations Venues .
Apparently country weddings are racists now. Several newspapers had republish the ‘brave’ decision of Pinterest and The Knot . You can Read the full story here
2. Trans Activist Complains That Gynecologists Won’t See Her
Yes, the now famous trans activist, Jessia Yaniv, is complaining that none gynecologist won’t see her. You can read the full story here Summit News
3. How Donald Trump ruined Christmas: I won’t celebrate this year, and he’s why
You need to read this! The author is complaining of how everything about Christmas is ruined, because all of her family are fans of President Trump, so she can no longer have any relationship with them. You can read the full piece here
4. Trans activists protest city’s Transgender Remembrance Day because it’s not good enough
You can read the full story at The Post Millennial
5. Muhammad on list of top 10 baby names in U.S. for first time.
“Muhammad’s been rising on BabyCenter top baby name lists around the world, so we knew it would soon break into the U.S. top 10,” Linda Murray, BabyCenter’s global editor in chief, said in a statement. “Muslim families often choose Muhammad for firstborn sons to honor the prophet and bring blessings to the child. You can read the full story at Disrn