Once again, it’s Thursday! Here is our weekly briefing related to ethical affairs in the market. Give us your feedback. We want to hear from you.
- Mattel Launches New Line of “Gender Neutral” Dolls. Full story on Summit News
- Spain: I am a man and I have the right to a gynecologist. Full article on Actuall
- Juul’s CEO steps down as the e-cig company says it will stop all advertising in the US. Read full article on Business Insider
- Assisted Suicide Is the Wrong Prescription Full story on Real Clear Health
- Gender historian admits he ‘basically just made up’ claims in transgender scholarship. Full story on LifeSite.
- Amazon is adding Alexa into earbuds, eyeglasses, high-end speakers and even an oven. Why (just like Google) they want to supervise everybody’s single move 24/7? Read full story on CNN
- UK. Children as young as SIX are to be given compulsory self-touching lessons that critics say are sexualizing youngsters. Full story on DailyMail
- Women’s magazines are more progressive than ever – and they’re all closing down. Full Story on The Guardian
- Planned Parenthood Sets Its Sights on Influencing Hollywood. Full Story on Decision Magazine
- The bizarre world of tax-exempt pedophiles. Full story on The Post Millennial
If you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to like, comment or share. Sharing is caring. Have a fantastic weekend!